Colorado Rafting, Kayaking, and Fly Fishing 2014!
Welcome to Dvorak’s Expeditions, Colorado’s 1st licensed outfitter!
Since 1969, Bill Dvorak Kayak and Rafting Expeditions has offered adventure travelers, families, and everyone in between top quality white water rafting, kayaking and fly fishing trips and now stand up paddling across Colorado, Idaho, Mexico, New Mexico, Utah, and Texas. For the international travelers we offer paddling expeditions in Uganda, Nepal, Costa Rica, Bolivia, and New Zealand!
We pride ourselves in having helped pioneer rafting in the Colorado Rocky Mountains where Dvorak Expeditions is nestled in the Upper Arkansas Valley. Here you can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking, stand up paddling, mountain biking, and horseback riding with our expertly trained guides on your customized trip or expedition!
Our Specialty Trips varieties including the teenage whitewater skills & adventure camp and raft-guide training program are world renown and have been featured in ESPN, National Geographic, the New York Times, the Chicago Tribune and in numerous travel books and television specials.We also have a superior safety record and were designated the Region III regional trainer for Swiftwater and Whitewater Rescue Training since 2003.
Find out more about our:
- Whitewater Rafting – Arkansas, Colorado, Dolores, Gunnison, Green, North Platte, Rio Grande, and San Miguel
- Kayaking and Canoeing Trips – Arkansas Valley and other select multi-day sections
- Float Fishing Trips & Wade Walk Trips – Arkansas river and Gunnison river
- Instructional Paddling Clinics – Arkansas Valley and multi-day trips
- Multi – Sports - Hiking, Mountain Biking, 4×4 tours, Horse Back Riding and Multiple Sport Trips in and around the Upper Arkansas Valley