Come Get Your Pre Season Workout With Us!
Have you ever wondered what we do to get ready for next Rafting Season?
Come join the Dvorak Crew in their Pre Season workout activities, they will not only keep you fit but are super exciting as well. Depending on your particular choice of activity, you can mix and match from our wide selection for a full day or days of an intense outdoor workout. You will come back begging for more guaranteed.
Combine These Optional Activities:
- Colorado mountain biking followed by a relaxing dip in a hot spring pool & massage
- Horseback riding through Colorado’s back country
- Stand Up Paddling
- Fly fishing on the Arkansas River
- Rock climbing bluffs and features in the Arkansas River Valley
- Hiking in the Collegiate Mountain Range (14,000-foot peaks), the largest in the United States!
- 4×4 tours to Colorado’s historic ghost and mining towns with antiques, restored buildings, high elevation beauty
- Tour of the Continental Divide, for the experience of a lifetime
- Zip-line Excitement!
Dvorak Expeditions offers a wide range of fishing trips near Denver
Our Arkansas River guided fishing trips are fully catered including all boating equipment, delicious meals and beverages. Once on shore, we take care of the camp chores and cooking while you kick-back or keep on fishing to your heart’s content. Fishing reels, rods, flies and gear we recommend you use can be rented from us or you are welcome to bring your own. A valid fishing license must also be purchased in the state you wish to fish in which we are happy to help you with. Bill and Jaci Dvorak have been operating Dvorak Rafting and Kayak Expeditions, located in the scenic Arkansas River Valley at the headwaters of the Arkansas River in Colorado, since 1985. Contact us and we can help you plan the perfect adventure for you