Build Your Colorado Multi-Sport Package Today
Get ready for the adventure of your life!
Our Arkansas River Valley Multi-Sport adventures, 2-5 days, customize your package with various levels of whitewater, hiking trails and many options in our multi-sport activities. These custom packages will extend to a variety of choices for camping or lodging, art galleries, unique shops and breweries and distilleries as well as many restaurants between the towns of Salida and Buena Vista. Oh, don’t forget it’s a natural hot springs area as well.
From the Colorado Rocky Mountain slopes of Pinon pine, Juniper and Cholla cactus populated by “Big Horn” sheep herds … to the summits of Collegiate Peaks, Mount Oxford, Princeton, Harvard and Yale… to the rapid-filled canyons of the Arkansas River, the Arkansas River Valley offers a world of adventures for you and your family. This river valley is home to the most popular stretch of whitewater in the country and renown throughout the world!
As we get to know you with your questions, we can suggest many opportunities that might be exactly what you are trying to find!
As the first licensed rafting outfitter in Colorado, we have many reliable adventure options, and our reputation follows us on 7 different rivers in the southwest. We offer varied menus, customization to your group, family or individuals. We are ready to make this the best vacation ever.
Combine These Optional Activities:
- World famous Arkansas River Rafting all levels and 1/2 to 5 days available daily
- Colorado mountain biking followed by a relaxing dip in a hot spring pool & massage
- Horseback riding through Colorado’s back country
- Stand Up Paddling
- Inflatable Kayaking
- Fly fishing on the Arkansas River
- Basic Rock climbing instruction in the Arkansas River Valley
- Hiking in the Collegiate Mountain Range (14,000-foot peaks), the largest in the United States!
- 4×4 tours to Colorado’s historic ghost and mining towns with antiques, restored buildings, high elevation beauty
- Tour of the Continental Divide, for the experience of a lifetime
- Zip-line Excitement!
Our Arkansas River guided fishing trips, (1/2 to 2 days), are fully catered including all boating equipment, delicious meals, (lunch or overnight), and most beverages. Once on shore, we take care of the camp chores and cooking while you kick-back or keep on fishing to your heart’s content. Fishing reels, rods, flies and gear we recommend you use can be rented from us or you are welcome to bring your own. A valid Colorado fishing license must also be purchased in the state you wish to fish in which we are happy to help you with.
Bill and Jaci Dvorak have been operating Dvorak Rafting and Kayak Expeditions est. 1969, located in the scenic Arkansas River Valley at the headwaters of the Arkansas River in Colorado, since 1985. Contact us and we can help you plan the perfect adventure for you