G’day River Adventurer!
Dvorak Expeditions DVK- has been offering family “River Magic” since 1969. Bill and Jaci Dvorak who
have raised their own family on these 9 rivers for more than 43 years now and they know how much time and planning it takes for a perfect fit to a family vacation. Your expectations are high and you want your kids to have the time of their lives. You want your experience to be unforgettable and fun so you’re able to appreciate their enthusiasm and delight. On our family adventures you can count on discovering that there is still the kid in all of us and the family will see the easy-going parent inside of you—you’ll want someone else to take the controls and organize, set up and manage all those details so you can have fun.
Let DVK Exceed Your Expectations!
DVK believes we offer our guests a unique way of traveling down the river – by boat of course – but we keep our trips smaller more private- party size, excellent chefs to prepare the meals, entertaining staff to sing and dance at the most unique moments and these talented seasoned guides who will qualify our outstanding safety that bring us referrals and return guests of 60% or more. We want you to meet travelers from all over the world and share common interests in nature, wilderness, conservation and we make the promise “River Magic” that your family will carry away lifelong memories that will bring you back again or your children’s children.
DVK’s Family Expeditions Offer You:
• Family group discounts based on your family size 3-10 & ‘Kids Go Free’ trips on various rivers from 3-
6 days (Reunions are a specialty)
• Professional, experienced guides who know the needs of children and parents in the wilderness.
• Healthy prepared meals ‘Dutch Oven Baking’ and fresh meats and vegetables, breads (Special Diet
• Nine different rivers in five states with trips suitable for kids as young as 4 years (45 pounds).
• DVK’s staff enjoy the roll of camp ‘Play, Laugh & Learn Director’ to organize games, side canyon hikes
and entertainment for all ages.
• Options: Half day trips to 8 day trips – for first timers with young children to experienced rafting
veterans with teenagers or young adults.
•DVK offers individuals and teens the chance to learn to kayak or consider our once a summer
“Teenage Whitewater Skills Camp -22 Days”
Our commitment to you is to provide the highest quality river experience for you and your family,
ensuring that if we don’t meet your expectations we want to know why and make it right !
Give us a ring if you have any questions! 800.824.3795